The theme of the 6th India Business & IT Resilience Summit is “Leadership through Resilience.” The Summit is being organized by Continuity and Resilience (CORE) and supported by The BCI – UK will be held on 7th June 2018 at Mumbai, India.
As a premier 1 day event, The 2018 Business Continuity and IT Resilience Summit will bring together the best minds and thought leaders in the field of BCM, IT Disaster Recovery, Emergency Response & Crisis management and Security from India, UK, US, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan and the Middle East under one roof.
The 6th India Business & IT Resilience Summit 2018, Mumbai has been organised with an objective to seek new thoughts, ideas & solutions to proactively manage the various stages of the BCM implementation lifecycle, including Crisis Management and Emergency Response, Safety, Information Security and Physical Security and not just Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery.
Join colleagues from around the world!
The “India Business and IT Resilience Summit 2017” was attended by around 110 participants from around the globe, from different industrial sectors. They came on the single platform and shared their knowledge and experience about the BCM and Resilience.
The 2018 Summit is expected to be attended by 150+ participants, who will not only be sharing their experience in the field, but also their learning from the various BCM projects.
- Educational sessions (Keynotes, case studies and panel discussions)
- Networking Events (Reception, Lunches, Coffee Breaks and Gala Dinner)
- Business Card Exchange Session
- Table Top Displays
Who Should Attend:
- Full-time or part-time Business Continuity or IT Professionals interested in learning more about Global BCM Best Practices
- Auditors wanting to gain an in-depth understanding of BCM
- Risk / Crisis Management Team Members
- Operations / Service Delivery Managers
- Compliance/ Quality Managers
- Department representatives and Business Units Coordinators
- BCM and Information Security Consultants